SuperCombo is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
Murdered by her twin sister Kitana, Mileena finds herself brought back to life by Shao Kahn himself. Her skills as a vicious fighter will be needed to defeat Earth's chosen warriors. Her ability to read the thoughts of her twin sister will enable Kahn to stay one step ahead.
1. HP, HP, U+LP, D+LP 4 hits 22%, 31%, 33%
2. HP, HP, HK, HK, U+LK, U+HK 6 hits 30%, 30%, 32%
3. HK, HK, U+LK, U+HK 4 hits 23%, 33%, 34%
4. HP, HP, HK, HK, D-F LK 5 hits 24%, 27%, 29%
5. HK, HK, D-F LK 3 hits 16%, 26%, 28%
1. KS, HP, HP, HK, HK, D-F LK, JK, sai 8 hits 42%
2. KS, HP, HP, HK, HK, D-F LK,
1. roll, R, HP, roll, R, HK, 4 hits 24%
2. aaHPHP, roll, RH 4 hits 31%
3. (off a flip towards Mileena punisher set up) aa(HP,HP), roll, aa(HP,HP), JK, sai shot 7 hits 41%
4. aaHP, JK, roll, R, aaHP, HK 5 hits 42%
5. aaHP, JK, roll, JK, sai, 5 hits 44%
6. aaHP, JK, roll, R, aaHPHP, JK, sai shot 7 hits 50% (BP)
7. (near corner) aaHP, RH, roll, R, aaHP,HP, JK, sai shot 7 hits 52%
Sai Throw: Hold HP 3 Seconds, Release
Teleport Kick: F, F, LK
Roll: B, B, D, HK
Fatality 1 "Tack 'em": B, B, B, F, LK (Full Screen)
Mileena takes a jar full of nails and pours them into her mouth and she then spits them out toward her opponent at a great speed.
Fatality 2 "Suck 'em Up": D, F, D, F, LP (Next to)
Mileena removes her mask and reaches over to kiss her opponent but she really sucks them in and spits them back out in pieces.
Friendship "Mirror Mirror": D, D, B, F, HP (Past Sweep)
Mileena removes her mask and takes out a mirror and looks into it. Because of her ugly face the mirror cracks and falls apart.
Animality "Skunky!": F, D, D, F, HK (Next to)
Mileena turns into a skunk and sprays a green smoke on her opponent who then dies and falls over.
Babality: D, D, F, F, HP (Past Sweep)
Brutality: HP, LP, LP, HP, BL, HK, LK, LK, HK, BL, HP (Next to)
Stage: D, D, D, LP (Next to)