N64 Subzero (MKT)
SuperCombo is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
Thought to have been vanquished in the Shaolin Tournament, Sub-Zero mysteriously returns. It's believed this secretive member of the Lin Kuei, a legendary clan of Chinese "ninjas", has returned to again attempt an assassination of Shang Tsung. To do so, he must fight his way through Shao Kahn's tournament.
HK, B+HK, F+LK 3 hits 19%, 28% 30%
HP, HP, D+LP, D+HP 4 hits 22%, 31%, 33%
HP, HP, F+LK, B+HK, F+LK 5 hits 26% 28% 30%
Basic juggles: 1. KS, HP, HP, D+LP, D+HP, JK, slide 7 hits 45%
2. aaHP, freeze, aaHPHP, JK, slide, 5 hits 43%
3. freeze, cross up jump kick, freeze, aa (HP HP), JK, slide 5 hits 33%
4. aaHP, ground freeze, KS, HP, HP, D+LP, D+HP, JK, slide, 9 hits 51%
Advanced Juggles: 1. aa freeze, aaHP, freeze, aaHP freeze(breaks a rule by canceling before the punch hits but still connecting)HPHP, JK, slide, 6 hits 50%
2. aaHPHP (glitch canceled) ground freeze, KS, HP, HP, D+LP, D+HP, JK, HK, 10 hits 62% (BP)
1. freeze, (reposition if necessary) JK, HP, HP, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, run in HK 8 hits 57%
2. aaHP, freeze, aaHPHP, JK, HK 5 hits 50%
3. aaHP, freeze, aaHPHP, JK, RH, slide 6 hits 60% (or LK on some characters for 6 hits 65%)
4. if too close to the wall to reposition try aaHP, freeze, JK, RH, run in HK 4 hits 54% (slide or LK is good too, or a straight up JK to start, will all result in slightly lower damage)
Freeze: D, DF, F, LP
Ground Freeze: D, DB, B, LK
Ice Clone : D, DB, B, LP (On Ground or in Air)
Ice Shower : D, DF, F, HP
In Front Ice Shower : D, DF, F, B, HP
In Back Ice Shower : D, DB, B, F, HP
Fatality 1 "Head Rip": D, D, D, F, HP (Next to)
Sub reaches for his opponents head, and the screen fades to black as you hear a RIPP and a scream from victim.
Fatality 2 "Ice Spike": D, F, F, F, HP (Next to)
Sub uppercuts his opponent and then makes a large ice spike on the floor which his victim is then impaled opon.
Animality "Polar Bear Maul (N64 Version) ": B, B, F, D, LP (Next to)
Sub turns into a polar bear and mauls his opponent.
Babality: D, F, F, HK (Past Sweep)
Brutality: HP, LK, HK, LP, HP, HK, HK, HP, HP, LP (Next to)
Stage: F, D, F, F, HP (Next to)
Friendship "Snowman In a Box": D, B, B, F, LK (Sweep) (Can only get to work on N64 MKT so far)
Sub takes out a box, winds it up and a snowman head pops out attached to a spring.