SuperCombo is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
Cyrax is unit LK-4D4 The second of three prototype cybernetic ninjas built by the Lin Kuei. Like his counterparts, Cyrax's last programmed command is to find and terminate the rogue ninja, Sub-Zero. Without a soul, Cyrax goes undetected by Shao Kahn and remains a possible threat against his occupation of Earth.
1. HK, HK, B+HK 3 hits 19%, 28%, 30%
2. HP, HP, LP 3 hits 18%, 27%, 29%
3. HP, HP, HK, HP, HK B+HK 6 hits 30%, 40%, 42%
1. aa net, aaHPHP, aa net, aa(HP, HP) air throw 5 hits 41%
2. throw, aaLP, net, aaHPHP or JK, air throw 25-26%
Advanced Juggles (There are tons of bomb variations that require set ups, here's a simple one)
1. Bomb, RH into bomb, aaHPHP air throw, 5 hits 56%
2. aaHP, net, aaHP, net, aaHPHP air throw 5 hits 41%
3. aaHP, net, aaHP, net, JK, air throw 5 hits 41%
4. aaHP, aaHP, net, deep JK, aaHP, air throw 5 hits 50%
5. (corner) aaHP, aaHP, net, JK, RH, air throw, 61%
6. (corner) aaHP, net, JK, net, JK, RH, HK (or air throw) 5 hits 69%-70%,only works on some characters, situation generally does no present itself,but some position can be done in the corner while they are in the net,timing is crucial
Lucky Far Tracking-bomb with predropped Mid-bomb setup
1. bomb(far away) connects with bomb(mid) dropped soon after, then a third bomb dropped instantly after the first (essentially juggling off each bomb towards you) RH onto third bomb, aaHPHP, aaHP, air throw 8 hits 84%
2. Far Bomb, (opponent runs in or jumps in), counter with JK and throw another bomb, they land on the first bomb, then aaHP, JK into second bomb, and finish with aaHPHP, aaHP, JK or some variation resulting in upwards to 100%+.
Close Bomb: Hold LK, B, B, HK
Far Bomb: Hold LK, F, F, HK
Net: B, B, LK
Teleport: F, DF, D, BL (Can be done in the air)
Air Throw: D, DF, F, BL (While opponent is in the Air, not you) and then hit LP to throw him/her
Fatality 1 "Helicopter": D, D, U, D, HP (Anywhere) Cyrax helicopters himself above and back down to mutilate his victim.
Fatality 2 "Self Destruct": D, D, DF, F, UF, U+Run (Next to)
Cyrax self-destructs taking his opponent with him in the explosion, resulting in piles of remains.
Friendship "Knee Dance": Run, Run, Run, U
Cyrax starts dancing.
Animality "Jaws": U, U, D, D (Mercy First)
Cyrax turns into a shark and eats his opponent whole.
Babality: F, F, B, HP (Past Sweep)
Brutality: HP, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK, LK, LP (Next to)
Stage: Run, BL, Run (Next to)