SuperCombo is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo/HUD
From SuperCombo Wiki
- - Vitality Gauge: Denotes your current health. When a character's Vitality Gauge is fully depleted, they lose the round. Each character has 144 health, but they can reduce their incoming damage if they have a Damage Scaling modifier.
- - Round Timer: Ticks down constantly throughout the match. When this hits 0, the player with the most vitality remaining wins the round. If both players have the same Vitality when the timer ends, the round ends in a draw.
- - Super Combo Gauge: This gauge starts off empty at the start of each round and increases when your normal attacks touch the opponent (whether or not they block), or just by using Special Moves. When the gauge is full, you can use your character's Super Combo.
This will not show up when you're playing as an Old character, since they don't have Super Combos.
- - Rounds Won: You get a star for each round you win. Win 2 rounds (by default) and you win the match.
- - Character Portrait/Name: Shows a picture and name of the character you or your opponent is playing as.
- - Combo Message: This shows up to denote that you have finished a combo. Similar messages show up when performing Reversals or landing the First Attack.