- Strong and disjointed buttons that are often disjointed and/or plus on hit/block.
- Able to cancel her HK on recovering frames by crouching, allowing for grounded loops and creative combo routes using HK Cancels.
- Great air normals with utility for almost every situation while airborne.
- Plenty of buttons/movement options that put her hurtbox low to the ground allowing her to low profile attacks.
- A decent projectile
- Able to dish out a lot of damage making her a glass cannon.
- Has a glitch commonly associated with her that allows her to cross up airborne opponents while they are in the corner while she is still in front of the opponent
- Able to move super fast and has a double jump giving her plenty of movement options at hand.
- Has some of the lowest health and stun in the game causing her to blow up easily when hit.
- Her specials are the weakest part of her kit either having very long start up or very long recovery that can get her killed, even if the special hit.
- A lot of her grounded buttons whiff on characters with small hurtboxes or crouching hurtboxes which can limit her options in certain match ups (For example: Omega red, Wolverine, etc.)
- Is a counter throw type character who, unlike colossus and Ice Man, does not get anything in terms of conversions off her counter throw.
- Has a roll follow-up off her HK which, due to the input for it being any forward input after HK, can be done by accident making it get in the way of combos sometimes and also getting her punished for doing it.
- No, 6MK is not an overhead, don't use it.