|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
6A - Alice puts her hands together and does a forward projecting 3 hitting move. Decent range on this move and it can be canceled on any hit.
j.2B - Alice stomps your head. Knocks the opponent down and Alice bounces off the opponent.
- 214A - This version is fast and can be comboed but keeps the opponent standing. This is a mid by the way.
- 214C - Overhead. Same as A version but is marginally slower, hits twice and knocks down.
- 623A/C - Projectile based DP. A version appears in front of Alice, C version appears far away from Alice.
- 236A - Reipuken! Projectile that travels along the ground quickly.
- 236C - Double Reipuken! Two projectiles that travel along the ground quickly.
- j.214B/D - Knee drop move. Takes a good while to come out since Alice spins up before diving down. Can be hit-out of since the hitbox is poor. Best used after j.2B for another overhead option.
- 632146A/C - Alice puts an energy shield in front of her. C version is the same but has additional hits. If it makes contact with any hurtbox, projectile, etc regardless if on hit or block, it will trigger into the 2nd stage. The disjoint on the first hit is good and goes over Alice's head slightly. If used as an anti-air it can easily trade with jump-in attacks.
- 236BC >> 236BC - Your partner must be alive or must be able to be tagged in. Follow-up again with another 236BC for an extra meter for more damage.