SuperCombo is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future/Devo/Misc
From SuperCombo Wiki
- S.on you can wallrun by dashing against a wall and holding up. This doesn't have any uses, at least intentional. You can have the doll teleport around the stage by dash cancelling the prejump. This requires 4 consecutive frame perfect inputs.
- Devo is named after the band "Devo", known best for their song "Whip it", however still boasting an impressive record of other songs.
- Ebony Devil's (the stand's) design is taken from ancient Sardinian dolls called "bronzetti" and the doll's design has been inspired by the Chucky doll from the movie "Child's play".
- Devo is the highest character in the game, standing at about 2.2 meters (7'4")
- In the manga, Devo demonstrates masochistic behavior, which is quite fitting if you've chosen to play him.