|Injustice: Gods Among Us
|IGAU: Patch 1.02
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
|IGAU: Patch 1.03
- A player can now perform a 2in1 combo into background bounces and interactables using Light+Medium buttons on arcade sticks. This makes the game fully playable on 5 button arcade sticks.
- A player can no longer block or escape a in the middle of performing a stance switch.
- Fixed various issues where Interactive Objects could obscure the players’ view after being used.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could sometimes interact with invisible Interactive Objects.
|IGAU: Patch 1.04
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame.
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves.
|IGAU: Patch 1.05
- The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
- Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
|IGAU: Patch 1.06
- Arena Select - Starting Arena Level choice is now randomized as well when a 2nd player chooses to select a stage.
- Building Meter - Slightly reduced the amount of meter gain on specials that can be canceled.
- Wall Bounce Interactive Objects - Improved the hit box on 3d Wall Bounce Interactions so that they will hit within a combo regardless of stance switch.
- Directional Hard Attacks - Applying a Meter Burn to Directional Hard (Back + Hard or Forward + Hard) Attacks now inflicts 50% more damage.
- Directional Hard Attacks - You now take 50% less damage when hit during the portion of a Meter Burned directional Hard Attack.
- Meter Burning Interactive Objects - It now costs 2 bars of Meter to apply Meter Burn properties to Interactive Objects.
- Transition Damage - Adjusted Transition Damage across all arenas so that they are consistent with each other.
- Throw Immunity - Completely removed immunity from all projectile attacks. You can now opponents while they are throwing projectiles, regardless of character.
- Input Buffering in Advanced Controls - After Blocking in Advanced Controls, you can now buffer special moves without resetting to a neutral position on the controller.
- Projectile Hit Pauses - Removed the hit pause/screenshake from several projectiles when they hit the walls of arenas.
- Meter Burning Through Interactive Object Damage - Fixed an issue where some Interactive Objects were still inflicting splash damage after the opponent through them.