|Want to be an editor? Join the SuperCombo Discord and read #server-and-wiki-info for registration.|
B+C (ground) A,A,A,C,C
B+C (air) A,A,A,C,C
6A - A fast but short overhead. Can only be linked into.
j.6C - Air throw. Very few characters have an air throw, this is a strong option for air to air interactions.
j.4B - Cross-up kick with a load of hitstun. Can confirm into first impact. If you know KOF, this is similar to Iori's j.4B.
Kouryuu Shouzan Ha - 236A/C
- Possibly the best fireball in the game. It's quick and can be linked off of. A version moves slower than the C version.
Ryuu'en Hou - 623A/C > 236B > B
- Palm strike rekka, does great damage and sends the opponent flying after finishing. The heavy version is the exact same but takes longer to hit.
En-ren Ken - 63214A/C
- Has really good blowback/wall carry potential but does very poor damage in combos.
Kouryuu Kyaku - 8B/D
- Upward flash kick, has a few invinciblity frames on start-up.
Kouryuu Ken Ougi Hiryuu - 214-1236B/D
- Good anti-air, but can miss opponents above Lynn's head. The heavy version does extra damage by body surfing the opponent.